Cross border of silent
Project is a continuation of the initiative promoting educational method: univ record sign language (Sign Writing). With the knowledge of notation SW deaf young people from different countries to know their culture better and gets tools intensifying and increasing the effectiveness of learning both sign language and other subjects. This is the second edition of the cross-border workshops Polish-Slovak. Previous showed how great is the role informal educational and integration events.
- Organizing 2 eductional workshops of Sign Writing
- 40 hour of workshop
- 20 young people from PL and SK which participated in workshops
- 20 young people from PL and SK which acquire skills of Sign Writing
- Organizing an integration meeting
- Creating the project website
- Exchanging the Polish and Slovak expierience of the use of Sign Writing
The project has been financed by the International Visegard Fund.
Should you be interested in the photogallery of that project please click here.